Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mapaseka's Prayer

Oh Lord my Shepherd, why are so far from me? When shall you hear my prayer? But i know that You are near by me. I know that You shall not bring me in this world and leave me with hard thing. I know that You love me, i know that You care about me, i know that You do everything i ask in Jesus' name. A i want to put my trust and my hope to You. Please make me to trust in You and please give me to love other people, and give me truth and power top fight satan. Please help me to be strong. I know You are the Lord of lords, the King of the kings. No one knows You unless Your Son Jesus Christ draws them. I want to give thanks to You Lord, and praise You and Your Son. Thank You Jesus for washing all my sins with Your blood. Thank You Jesus, thank You Father, Thank You my Lord. I love You my Lord. I love You Jesus. Thank You, In Jesus name i pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment